This is a short list. What can I say? I'm not an interesting person.
1. I wrote a book. Don't get too excited. It's self published and it sucks, but I suckered over 30 people into buying it so far. Yay me.
2. I'm doing NANOWRIMO this month and I'm actually ahead on my word count. This has NEVER happened to me before. I'm expecting something terrible to happen to me at the last minute, like getting too sick to finish before deadline or maybe a meteor striking me from above. I predict the latter to happen moments before I reach the finish line. That's just how my luck rolls.
3. I lost a bit of weight. No, I'm not dying of some wacky disease! I just started eating right and exercising. Rest assured, there have been times while running on my treadmill that I've prayed for the end to come. Running is my word for speed walking slower than a geriatric amputee, by the way. And no, I won't be posting before and after pics. I haven't lost my ugly yet.
4. I went to Disney World in October. On a plane. For the first time. I went to Disney World on a plane for the first time ever and I didn't fall out of the sky or beat the shit out of Tigger once I got there. Seriously, someone needs to school these guys on an acceptable time limit for hugging. (Insert cringe here)
5. I took down my blog Blessing Curse. I wasn't doing anything with it. I lost interest. I'm lazy. Blah, blah, blah. I know, I know. I have the attention span of a guppy.
6. I did laundry today! On Thanksgiving! Okay, it was only one batch, but I was running out of things to include on this list. It was getting embarrassing.