Sunday, August 03, 2014

Lazy Time Reblog Sunday: Cry Plays

In an attempt to keep my post quota up to date, I've decided to make every Sunday a Lazy Time Reblog Sunday by posting cool stuff I find on the internet. This week's Lazy Time post comes from a faceless gamer going by the name Cryaotic. Cry plays various video games while delivering commentary with such comedic timing, he'll have you falling out of your computer chair with laughter. Or shaking your head at the foibles of today's youth. Either way, I blame him for renewing my addiction to PC games with this episode he did of Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines even though the game is buggy as all hell to the point of inducing rage every time I play. I'm even contemplating purchasing The Last of Us when I'm done with VtMB. If my husband hasn't locked me away in a padded cell for my own protection.

I learned it from you, Cry. I learned it from watching you!





No comments:

Post a Comment