Skip to main content

Lazy Time Reblog Sunday: Adult Wednesday Addams: Wednesday vs. Catcallers [S2, Ep 3]

I really need to stop reading the comments section of...well, just about any article/YouTube video/Facebook post I happen to come across. Reading any comments section-other than my own...so far-is a good way to gage just how full of stupid the internet can be. And it's getting harder and harder to tell what brand of stupid you're dealing with. I mean, you could be reading stupid in the form of an internet troll looking for attention via wacky hijinks and bile, or it could be the honest type of stupid that is Male Rights Activism.

"'Cause in my day, women and minorities didn't exist except to make me a sammich and shine my shoes...GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!"

Yes, this is a thing. Because women are really getting out of hand with this "equal rights" shit. It's like, men gave us the right to vote and crap, right? We should be happy with earning 20% less than men. Surely our husbands will be happy to supplement our income with a little pin money. As long as we do what we're told.

So I really wasn't surprised when I skimmed through some of the comments in Melissa Hunter's Adult Wednesday Addams series. In an episode titled "Wednesday vs. Catcallers" (Season 2, Episode 3), what should my wandering ovaries find but this:




Fucking women. Having "opinions" and shit.


The episode in question is about an adult Wednesday Addams, all growed up, taking a leisurely stroll and minding her own business. Out of nowhere, a couple of douchetards come along and ruin her day with a bunch of nasty, catcalling comments. She repays the favor by hunting them down to their place of residence and hiring three thugs to stand outside their doorstep to stare, breath funny, and make sexually explicit comments. Because she was in an exceptionally forgiving mood that day.

Wednesday Addams in a less forgiving mood.

I seriously don't see why Miguel has such a problem with the episode. I mean, Wednesday is only doing to those guys what they were doing to her. And I think it's sad that men don't get as many compliments as women do. So if any of you dudes out there happen to see a guy catcalling a woman on the street, please do a bro a solid by telling him how nice his ass looks in those jeans. You'll be doing it for male equality.

And for all you dudes and dudettes fighting the good fight, this month's Lazy Time Reblog is dedicated to you and Melissa Hunter. Subscribe to her channel here. And be sure to follow her on Google+, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as her blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Things You Didn't Know Could Happen During a Massage

Everyone likes a good massage. Well, almost everyone. There are some that cringe at the very idea of being naked in a room while a total stranger rubs them down. These people are either crazy or have never had a massage before and don't know what they're missing. There are also the ones that like massage a little too much and should feel free to do to themselves what they erroneously believe they are paying me to do to them. Also, read item number 3 of this blog article I wrote in November of 2012 and follow the instructions therein. But for those of you who are just looking for a nice, perfectly innocent, legal, and in no way rage inducing way to relax, massage is the way to go. That said, there are a few things you should be prepared for before getting that first massage. Things such as... 1. I CAN MAKE YOU FART LIKE A GODDAMN MACHINE GUN I once had a client come in for a deep tissue massage who must have eaten a very big, extremely gassy meal right before climbing ont

Feature Interview: Lauren Scharhag

Lauren Scharhag is the author of such books as Our Miss Engel , Order of the Four Sons series, La Tutayegua , Under Julia , and West Side Girl & Other Poems . She has won the Gerard Manley Hopkins award for poetry. Ms. Scharhag hails from Kansas City where she lives with her husband and three cats, but not a dog named Toto. Because that would just be silly. LAUREN: Yes, especially since I live in Missouri and not Kansas. KARMA GIRL: Before we start, I'm going to give you my usual Unusual Disclaimer: Silent tongue is filled With questions yet to be asked Interview begins Thank you for agreeing to this interview, Lauren.   LAUREN: Thanks for having me. KG: Tell us about yourself. You live in Missouri now, but according to your bio you grew up in Kansas City. What was it like growing up there and have you ever dropped a house on someone's sister? LAUREN: Actually, Kansas City is in Missouri as well as Kansas-- it's the older, original KC. I had a pre

"Meet Our Therapist"...Doomtown Style!

My boss has been getting on me to make a bio for  Balance Spa's Facebook page for ages, and I've only just consented to do it. I had been putting it off mostly because doing so would require me to have a picture taken of myself. Having a picture taken of myself would require me to wear makeup. I could go without, but doing so would cause one of the seven seals to be opened therefore heralding the coming apocalypse. I hear a river in China recently turned to blood . I'm not saying I had anything to do with it, but I wouldn't make any long term plans if I were you. For it has been foretold! The bio was written by one of our lovely and talented receptionists, Rayme. For those of you wondering why I hadn't written the thing myself, read a few of my posts. You might notice a pattern. I can't seem to write anything serious without becoming sarcastic or goofy. That's just the way I roll. But I couldn't help tweaking Rayme's version just a bit to fit